Monday, February 21, 2011

Inspiration ((steps? in between))-->Product

So I'm lookin at this drawing that I must have done during class and it pretty much explains the steps in which I think I take to get from inpiration to that shit that'll blow yo moufuckin mind aka the product.. Shit does this sentence even make sense??? -re-reads- Yeah. it does. But enty who. According to the picture, xD, I believe that my inspiration is the base. I really could kinda relate to the idea of realting the "equation" to conception.. But for some reaon when I think of an equation I think of something so lock-step and less organic. I believe refining and trials happen all throughout carrying out a concept and molding it into a project.














Which brings me to my next thingymabobber.

I created a galaxy in photoshop not too long ago and in the finish product I really wanted to incorporate some type of animation. I'm happy we were given two weeks. My inpsiration to creat the galaxy came from a tutorial I looked at during one of Beth's classes. I'm happy I was able to learn some animation in Ludwick's class. But enty who the pictures speak for themselves. Also its not the best flash file but it's okay for a begining animator. xD And it is not the final product.

No comments:

Post a Comment