Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Heavy Hitter. xD

Dear future Seeing Adjacent Angles Students,
This course is somethin worth venturing down if you wanna attempt to tap into that creative juicebox of yours or just simply want to know the answers to questions within yourself. The good thing about this class is that Beth's the shit, and you don't have to start finding answers alone.
Walking down this course you will come across various "obstacles" that can easily be bullshitted through but possibly even harder to get through if you so choose to actually dig deep and find obstacles of truth within these crazy ass facade ridden ones. It's up to you how you wanna be impacted. All in all, I personally see this as a philosophy class of Media Arts and Science.
What I picked up off this short, dusty course with wondrous scenery and winding roads, was a slap in the ass that said, "You got potential to take in knowledge; duh! But understand when the time is right, harness that shit, and go forth to create." I learned to be patient. I'm taking in information on how to do everything that I love to do. I'm taking it in from other people's progress and what professors have to show and say. I've learned that we as people can do whatever the fuck it is that we want, but we also have to be able to give ourselves time to grow and understand what it is that we want to do.
After traveling along this interesting course I've picked up a few things here and there. I've decided that I'm going to wonder off of future courses and actually take a stroll through the woods. In those woods I'm gonna try to take what I've learned so far and explore and when I make mistakes, I'm gonna show up the next day and show what I got so far and DUN DUN DUNNN learn some more. :) AKA it helps to learn something from class and then further explore it outside of class. Enty who!
Have a hell of a time,
Brittany Mathews
P.S.
Don't drop the soap or you will get got! xD ha haha....
P.S.S.
jk... ((i'm not)) But in all seriousnessness ness ness..... Take control of the class and give no FUCKS about what anybody might think. After going through years of lecture based classes and instructional learning, you earned the freedom to do and say whatever in class. This is the class to do that in. Enjoy it to its fullest while you have the chance... in a class-like setting. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment