Monday, March 7, 2011

Bliss Away a Moment's Time

((KcoRnfpholio <3))
When I read this assignment for the first time, I had to read it over like ten times for ten damn minutes. I took a break and came back to it and realized not only did I have to take some time away from this crazy ass schedule of mine to create something awesome out of a blissful moment, I had to do the dirty deed with a stuffed animal that was given out during class. Well I missed class but it was cool cause I have plenty of stuffed animals that I love and treasure. And I'm gonna be honest, at first, this assignment pissed me the fuck off. It only reminded me that even if I wasn't doin anything and just "relaxing" I couldn't relax! I was constantly thinkin about what had to be done! Dx

After a week of bull that I think I just suppressed at this moment, I was ready for this assignment... All up to that Monday I wasn't able to get any sleep. I guess I was stressin over shit and I'm still stressin over the fact that my usb may be gone forever. But I dunno, the whole creativity shit I aint feelin it. It's like when I lose something that is very precious to me like my stories I feel as if a part of me is lost forever.

((we sleepin and thangs))
So anyway I didn't get much sleep and my allergies were beatin my ass so I said "Fuck it. For the three hours that I have in between my damn classes I'm gonna take my beloved KcoRnfpholio to school with my purple blanky, find a nice place and sleep." Aaah, KcoRnfpholio, how he eases my damn soul. He brings a warm feeling to my heart and he shows that even a tough guy like me can have a soft spot. I've had him for years and he's been through some shit, but I replaced his eyes and he's still holdin on strong. I still have to sew his head back together though..

Anyway, sleep is my only release it seems these days. And real shit, it's not even a release cause what I think about follows me to my dreams. Funny. So that's what I did. Instead of going to the library like I had planned, I somehow ended up in room 255... During one of Matt Power's damn classes.. shockingly I still managed to go to sleep.. I just picked a lovely little dark spot underneath the computers, popped in a cough drop and went to sleep. My friend Blake kicked me in the ass a couple of times but hey it could have been worse, could have been the balls... and I'm pretty sure my friend T took pics.. -_- I'm not quite sure though... as she only sent me one.... .... ....... ... It was a nice moment of bliss before I had to return back to my hellish reality.

Either way it goes, I hope shit gets better and I still have some type of hope that I'll find my shit.  On a brighter note.. Ludwick is the shit. Very inspiring. Can't wait to get started on my capstone.

No comments:

Post a Comment