Monday, April 4, 2011

Fear Recap

Last class was pretty cool, pretty interesting. I ate a cricket... and one girl said that bugs gave her heart burn. I don't know if she was jokin or not, but I definitely ended up getting a hint of heart burn after I ate that chocolate covered cricket. '_'

But enty who, I really enjoyed Jayson Fuckit's fear project. He had the balls to open up his blog to fellow classmates. At first it didn't seem as if anybody was gonna participate, but eventually people started shootin up there. I even went up their a couple of times. I believe his blog helped some people step outside their shells and write some creative shit on the spot in front of the whole class.

Honestly, overall, I enjoyed everybodys' projects because I learned something new about everybody who presented.. I thought it was pretty interesting to see that people became more talkative amongst themselves when a uncomfortable subject was brought up. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment