Sunday, January 30, 2011

Glasscocks, and Johsons, and Richard ((Dick)) lillies.. OH MY!

Yeah last class was alright. I would have enjoyed it more, but honestly I just wasn't feelin that whole week. The only break I had was the one that I got in my unofficial class "Game On!" with Matt Powers. Shit I still attempted to work on some homework, but yeah... it was still a nice break nonetheless.
Which brings me to the next topic of discussion. Rules and shit.
This semester I'm taking 20 credit hours. I dont know.. for some reason, in spring semester, I'm ready to just work and kick a lot of ass ((fall semester is the other way around)). But yea I wanted to take "Game On!" this semester and when I went to go sign up for it, a message popped up sayin I had reached the maximum number of credit hours that could be takin this semester. The shit slightly pisses me off... It infuriated me in the beginning; but I've digressed.
-sigh- If that damn rule would have never existed ((cause clearly I need some shit to tell me how many classes I can handle a semester)) I would be in that class officially. lmao. On the bright side, Matt is giving out achievements! Yanno, like trophies that gamers earn on PS3 and I'm goin for the "Perfect Attendance for a Class You're Not Even Enrolled in" achievement. So I get to get a kick out of that I guess. And trust... the system is the only reason why I cannot find a loophole and get into that class. xD 
But enty who.. til next time, O.V. and O.T.

No comments:

Post a Comment