Sunday, January 30, 2011

seeing[1]How I want to.docx

My Mind is ((at this given time))
Something that looks like a shoe mark on the ceiling
The inside of my eyelid
Is a doorway to a prelude of many things to come..
I,
Look at myself in the mirror
Eyes staring back at me. I only see my soul, and I ask, “what can look better than this?” And I’m done.
Outer appearances sometimes, to me, are so meaningless in their demeanor
Dive into the deeper darker depths of someone’s mind to find
A higher form of light
The deeper we dwell, maybe the stranger
But the shallow world can be so lacking to me and as dull as a Green lid on blue recycle container           

Depending on who’s writing it and who perceives, the second subject in the above sentence can prove to be a better story.

"Join the faculty coalition"
You don’t want me to do that.
A nick on my cell phone case
Doesn’t matter, I still have a use for it; but in all honestly something more important than material… where’s it at?
Blah blah blah.. losing face, losing ground, I wonder as I wander all the time
I’ve been roaming across this vast land I call my mind for goin on 20 years and I still haven’t reached the end of the line?
Line? Ha I only said that shit to bust a rhyme.. My mind
Is an explosion that branches out like a non-linear narrative
If I speak it and you get hurt, don’t worry, I know how to take care of it.

If you take A Set of footprints that look like a dog footprint then take a slightly different concept and a give it a twist…?
What in the fuck do you get?
Shit… I have no clue, but when I put more than 1 second of THOUGHT(S) into it
I’ll get back to you.

That is…
If you’re still here...

A social security number... is to my identity as cumber is to cumber-
-some extra shit that I didn’t ask for… Numerology it makes sense
Cause the world is made of it.    

Archway at Herron <--- been there done that, wham bam thank ya ma’am, you couldn’t give me shit
Made my way to Informatics where I’m ten times the happy. And for real, this feeling is legit.

White label with the name Carrie Johnson
Who in the hell is that? Anyway, hope she has a good day
And that’s all I can really give as feedback…. That’s all that I can say.

Green steno notebook in janitors cart w/page that says "268 clean 274 dusted"
A job well done, never taken for granted, by me anyway… But some people are just plain inconsiderate, clean on the outside, but their internals are sick twisted and BUSTED.
But that doesn’t matter cause once again… “268 clean  274 dusted”

Some of the greater lessons learned in life
 are that Mysterious light
coming from a rectangle where you can’t see the light source
But once you follow it, you don’t care where it’s coming from, you just know you’re on the right course.
One religious person’s respect for a different religion… Think about it.

Spacebar, spacebar… there’s nothing much to write here.
Escape to a higher place of reattribute, the blankness of the page can be a loaded mind’s biggest fear
Biggest fear? What is yours? Why and how come you can’t conquer it?
My mind just rambles on and on, the longer I sit
And because of what I see goin on in society..
If I think too much—but mostly say enough—I can come off as someone with a remarkable case of anger and a hint of anxiety.
“SMH” SO MUCH HATE…tred…
Red, red, the color so powerful so flourishing, so nourishing with….
 Life..
Life lived so shortly right after it is hit with oxygen.
It dries out… it dies out… Becoming as brown as the earth in which it returns to.
What’s white is white, what’s black is black.. but in all honesty.. black is blue.
So what in the fuck does that mean to you? To me it means little to nothing
Only that we are so bent on outer appearances of the skin.

In the words of the great Erykah Badu, I am first a spiritual being
Only seeing my reflection in the vending machine
Some would say that the deepest things are adjacent to the meaningless

As meaningless as someone informing another that
There is a 25cent sticker on coke machines that tells you it includes tax
Yeah facts are facts
But do I really give a shit?
…Yeah maybe a little, who’s to ever really know?
Why is the hardest question to answer; some answers come quickly some questions die slow.

Rear entryway of IT looks like the Targus
Ha haaa, Targus? Or Tragus? Either way it goes, mi reality su reality… if it you want it.

My boyfriend proposing
Or girlfriend, whichever comes first
I can’t see people in genders… I think that type of vision is the worst.
Hence why I Went to the bathroom and saw my penis

I walk further and further into my mind and to my surprise… or my demise… I see
2 lockers side-by-side with the word flute on them… Really, now, what does this mean?
 I stare at the display before me, thinking about its story
 ((See “Travel into the Depths of My Mind” for some type of meaning
Whatever it is that you find, I warn you that there may be some shit in need of some serious non-serious deep throat cleaning.))

I shrug it off…I keep going, cause things happen for a reason.
And clothes aren’t the only things that change with the seasons.
Peoples’ attitudes, towards one another, change.
And what seemed so genuine, at first, now seems so fake and strange.
Speaking of strange
If my friend was named Jenny, and he was a she with a car then I guess..
I could say no one has seen My friend Jenny driving her car, it would be the end of the world, and we would skip the rest.
THE REST BEING:
1.       A pokey walker
2.       A man with a rolling luggage case leaving the bathroom w/out washing his hands
3.       A neon green backpack
4.       Something about Dr. King or racial equality
5.       A Cheezit bag in the trashcan
6.       A red truck in the parking lot with a burned out headlight
Any who… I bypass all that random shit that was etched and burned into my mind’s eye and exit this colorful black and white document that has ran well out of time…
3 trashcans lined up about 5 feet from each other
((Translation: The End))

No comments:

Post a Comment